Monday, February 18, 2008

Javascript art

After looking around for a while I realized that it is very hard to find java script art most of the sites I ended up browsing through were sites that had poeples java art on it which was interesting but not exactly what I was looking for. However I was able to get murmur to work on my home computer and enjoyed listening to the different sound files across the different locations. Sadly I would not enjoy making a site like this. On the other hand I greatly enjoyed the sites where it scrambled up the code and made art out of what it could. Learning the capability to do this would be very exciting an interesting to me. Finally buttons intrege me and draw my atttention. Fire alarms warning signs things that shouldnt be touch have that weird sensation that they must be touched. inocorporating this into a site somehow is my goal.

No comments: