Monday, January 14, 2008

Web Page Ideas




I have many web pages I admire and have come very used to checking from time to time. This list includes
www.nin.com
www.deviantart.com
www.yahoo.com
www.worldofwarcraft.com
www.thottbot.com
the thing I find interesting about each of there sites is thier ability to be completely different yet at the same time easily browsed and viewed.
NIN's site has a more artist look that requires a little but more work to browse through however this site does not require as much site as the story book web page fable.com
deviantart makes browseing art easy and organized by catergory which helps the viewer find what he wants when he needs it. unlike some sites that require hours of browsing to find the image you want.
yahoo supplies the viewer with the ability to ajdust their main page to better fit their needs. These options make daily tasks like checking movie times simple.
however I feel like I am ill educated on the software I am going to be using. These restricts me from making or deciding on what i want my web page to contian and how to format it.

No comments: